CMS Events - 2/23/28 & 2/24/18 POSTPONED

Due to this week’s unseasonable temperatures and rain in the region, we are going to have to postpone this weekend’s events.This Friday’s Boardercross/Skiercross Camp and Saturday’s Boardercross/Skiercross 3 & 4 are postponed. We will be rescheduling these and will be notifying you of the new dates as soon as possible.

As always, we appreciate your understanding as we work with the resorts to reschedule events and provide the best conditions for our competitors and their guests.

If you have any questions, please email us at